- Do I need to hire a lawyer to handle my automobile accident claim?
- What is the best way to select a personal injury attorney?
- Should I give a recorded statement to the defendant's insurance company?
- If I am involved in an automobile accident can I make the other driver's insurance company total my car rather than fixing it?
- What are my chances of resolving my case by settlement as opposed to going to trial?
- How much is my car wreck claim worth?
- If I did not cause the automobile accident why should I file my medical bills on my Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance?
- Is your law firm experienced in handling motorcycle accidents?
- Is the law regarding motorcycle accidents different from the law that applies to other motor vehicle accidents?
- What does Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law mean?
- What are the requirements to become Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law?
- Why won't the defendant's insurance company pay for my medical treatment before we settle?
- If the defendant's insurance company is ultimately going to have to pay for my damages why are we making a claim directly against the defendant?
- Why can't the jury be told that insurance will pay for my damages?
- Can an injured worker sue an employer for an on the job injury?
- What is a bad faith insurance claim?
- What damages can I recover for the wrongful denial of my claim by my insurance company?
- When does my insurance company have to act in "good faith"?
- Why is my own insurance company treating me so badly on my underinsured and uninsured motorist claim under my own policy?
- If an insurance company has to act in good faith how does the insurance company for the people that caused the accident get away with treating people so badly?
- Why won't the hospital file on my health insurance for my accident related medical expenses?
- If employers with worker’s compensation insurance are immune from employee lawsuits, how can they be sued for the wrongful death of an employee?
After more than thirty-four years and thousands of personal injury cases there is virtually nothing that we haven't seen and successfully handled. There is no substitute for experience. If you want the assistance of an experienced Board Certified Personal Injury Attorney in the Tyler / Longview / East Texas area contact us today.